• The Great Room which is a combination Family Room/Dining Room is approximately 14’ x 34’.
• The dining table will easily seat eight and you can listen to your favorite music on the AM/FM/CD audio system that’s provided along with a selection of CD’s.
• The eat-in kitchen is approximately 14’ x 16’. It includes abundant cupboard space which is stocked with just about anything that you could want in the way of dishes, pots & pans, cutlery, silverware, glasses, etc.
• The master bedroom is approximately 12’ x 16’ and has a king size bed. There is ample dresser space for both occupants as well as a double wardrobe in the entry way to the bathroom.
For more information, rates & availability contact:
Marge Abel, 114 N Lime St, Quarryville PA 17566
(717) 786-1990 voice • (717) 475-2457 cell
• The guest bedroom is approximately the same size as the master bedroom and contains a king size bed along with two single beds. Both bedrooms have ceiling fans and quarry tile floors.
• A hotel-type safe is available for your use while staying at Almond Garden.
• There are two full separate bathrooms. They are identical in design and contain an elegant pedestal basin, toilet and what can only be described as a very large two person walk-in shower. There’s also an enclosed outside shower.
• Along the entire front of the house you will find a covered porch which faces the ocean. And if shade is not what you came for then how about taking up a position on the sundeck.
• And for those who came to feel the sand between their toes it’s just 200 yards through the lower gate to your very own spot on Long Haul Bay beach. It’s just like you would picture your own tropical island beach, palm trees and not another person in sight.
• There is a washing machine on the property in a separate building which you have access to. There is no dryer, but one is not needed since the trade winds take care of the drying quite efficiently.
• We certainly can’t forget to mention the staff that has been assembled to meet your every need. From the overseers to the groundskeepers to the maid everyone provides and caters to your needs and gives you contact to the local community should you have questions about anything.